'Gravitating Automaton' 'Gravitating Automaton'

Very nice animation style, and I love the design of hte robot character. Excellent work!

Butzbo responds:

Glad you liked it man; I've been coming back to work with this robot character for a while now :) !

Tail's Halloween Tail's Halloween

Great work. Enjoyed the animation, pacing, originality and musical selection. Bonus point for Giygas, you know what I'm talking about.

Pink Pink

I would say that this is about as good as music videos get. Absolutely phenomenal work

KartuneHustla responds:

Thanks Genclops!

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

5 stars for pitting me against an army of Wolf O'Donnell

Brawlin' Sailor Brawlin' Sailor

Absolutely brilliant. Original concept, style and aesthetic. Absolute treat to play all around.

The Peacekeeper The Peacekeeper

Best game ive played on newgrounds in a while. If you want to see a hilarious glitch, die in the middle of the suicide bombers run... he will continue to scream indefinitely.

BerzerkStudio responds:

It's not a glitch, its a feature!

Downwordz Downwordz

Just had this shaking my house for 3 repeats

BOULLIE responds:

Hope it was wurf! lol

Libralake Libralake

Love this one man, really digging those little voices that come in at 1:30. Chill track

BOULLIE responds:

Thank you!

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?

High Rollers Castle (Zelda) High Rollers Castle (Zelda)

This is really an excellent cover. Many jazz covers of popular songs like this end up being quite novel, their only selling point just being a jazz feel on familiar notes. This is done very tastefully though, you really balanced personal flavor and liberties with keeping it just grounded enough where you knew where you were at in the song. Truly excellent work, it deserves the attention it is getting.

SoundChris responds:

Thanks man - glad you liked it good sir!- My goal was it to arrange this piece as personal as possible while stil being near enough on the zelda tune that the zelda spirit is always present. Thanks a lot for your review!

Politics 2016 Politics 2016

y can I press start?! this gaem SUX!! 0/0

Dhalsim is stretchy woaaaha Dhalsim is stretchy woaaaha

My favorite part was when his arms stretched

Pokémon GO Kill Yourself Pokémon GO Kill Yourself

LOL U NOOB ERRYONE HAS A VAPOREON LOL U SO SAD OMG LOL

deathink responds:

:0 NOOOOOOOO! I wiLl neVeR B da beSt!