Downwordz Downwordz

Just had this shaking my house for 3 repeats

Hope it was wurf! lol

Libralake Libralake

Love this one man, really digging those little voices that come in at 1:30. Chill track

Thank you!

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?

High Rollers Castle (Zelda) High Rollers Castle (Zelda)

This is really an excellent cover. Many jazz covers of popular songs like this end up being quite novel, their only selling point just being a jazz feel on familiar notes. This is done very tastefully though, you really balanced personal flavor and liberties with keeping it just grounded enough where you knew where you were at in the song. Truly excellent work, it deserves the attention it is getting.

SoundChris responds:

Thanks man - glad you liked it good sir!- My goal was it to arrange this piece as personal as possible while stil being near enough on the zelda tune that the zelda spirit is always present. Thanks a lot for your review!

Black Cherry Black Cherry

Great way to start my morning this morning

BOULLIE responds:

Thanks for making me part of the routine

Gin Ramble Gin Ramble

Great work - this has a much more organic feel than some of your other beats. Nice change of pace, really enjoyed it.

H3RM1T H3RM1T

So chill. You gotta hook up with an MC man your beats are ace 10/10 times.

Soon come!

It's All Good Though It's All Good Though

Had to listen twice - so dope man.

BOULLIE responds:

Sheeeit glad you think so.

Dreamworld Dreamworld

The rising action in the beginning is very effective, and at its peak- it brings you into a stunningly beautiful soft piano section. The contrast between the two sections make them that much more potent. I feel as though you balanced traditional composition (in that its clear and familiar how this would be used in cinema) with unique and personal flavor very well. It kept me interested from beginning to finish, to the point that I even listened twice. Absolutely excellent work.

Bosa responds:

Thank you sir. I appreciate your attention to the finer details. I indeed tried to balance traditional orchestra and cinematic without going overboard on either side.

8 bit Loop 8 bit Loop

Im not sure if this is your first 8-bit composition or not, but this tune could use some composing in the "noise" channel-- which is usually used for drums. It sounds a bit naked in the parts where the harmonies arent very thick. Also, try messing around with the duty/noise. The tones are so similar, that the harmonies dont quite have enough space to breathe. Overall good work.

kaliskonig responds:

Ah yes this is my first. I actually and plan on adding noise to this track. After listening to it over and over I realized it did sound a bit "naked" lol. thank you for your comment.

Grabbing Coins 8 Bit Fun LOOP Grabbing Coins 8 Bit Fun LOOP

Try messing with the Duty/Cycle - The tones are so similar the notes cant really breathe on their own. enjoyed the listen!

Smerkcircus responds:

Thanks Genclops for the tip!