Death By Ninja Death By Ninja

Ok so first off, this is a really nice game. The controls are smooth, the graphics are neat and I love the simplicity of it. That being said, I do have a few criticisms.

The voice acting is a little off... it seems like you had the direction down, but should have gotten someone else to do it rather than doing it yourself.

Most of the time the ninjas are just aimlessly running around not attacking you, I understand that this is likely by design, the AI could be tightened up a bit.

The random highspeed dart that flies out of nowhere is something that IMO, should be introduced a bit later in the game after some scaling.

I hope you don't take any of these criticisms too harshly though, because I really dig the game. Look forward to seeing more of your work!

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

5 stars for pitting me against an army of Wolf O'Donnell

Brawlin' Sailor Brawlin' Sailor

Absolutely brilliant. Original concept, style and aesthetic. Absolute treat to play all around.

The Peacekeeper The Peacekeeper

Best game ive played on newgrounds in a while. If you want to see a hilarious glitch, die in the middle of the suicide bombers run... he will continue to scream indefinitely.

BerzerkStudio responds:

It's not a glitch, its a feature!

Kroc Le Vilain Kroc Le Vilain

Poor Gengar... :(

seriously though, original concept- nice gameplay. Excellent work.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

yup

Clearly one of the best games that have ever been on newgrounds. When giving this an obvious 5/5 10/10... it makes me reconsider just about every other game ive reviewed the same way. Its almost unfair that this would set the bar because this is such a truly fantastic game. Great job guys.

The Visitor Returns 2011 The Visitor Returns 2011

The Visitor Returns

This is a strong game from beginning to end. The difficulty was neither dull nor overbearing, the art of course was very well done- the different endings were a nice touch, scenarios well thought out.
My only complaint is the experience seemed very brief. I personally feel like a a few more scenarios would have increased its long term re-playability. Overall this is a solid submission to have a place in your already notable portfolio

Cowlorful Cowlorful

good, but glitchy

This is a really fantastic game for a lot of reasons.
But it simply needs more programming work!!!

one of the most annoying examples of this in my gameplay experience was dealing with the wooden boxes. their mechanics are completely bugged. The jumping of your cow is unreliable and inconsistent as well.

Overall, Ide say this has potential to be a really great game... you should have just done some more testing and programming before you decided to post it.

Good luck in your future endeavors! I look forward to playing the updated game!

Zipzip: Secret Dimension. Zipzip: Secret Dimension.

Beautiful

I really enjoyed playing this game.

The aesthetic, the mechanics and the music all melded together to make a really interesting game world. I really look forward to playing future flash games of yours. great job!

ttrkaya responds:

London Riots: The Game London Riots: The Game

Honestly, the game isnt that fun.. But you get about 6 of these points extra for such an awesome concept.
It would be more fun if you could kill the cops though!