'Gravitating Automaton' 'Gravitating Automaton'

Very nice animation style, and I love the design of hte robot character. Excellent work!

Butzbo responds:

Glad you liked it man; I've been coming back to work with this robot character for a while now :) !

Tail's Halloween Tail's Halloween

Great work. Enjoyed the animation, pacing, originality and musical selection. Bonus point for Giygas, you know what I'm talking about.

Pink Pink

I would say that this is about as good as music videos get. Absolutely phenomenal work

KartuneHustla responds:

Thanks Genclops!

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

This is a work of excellence. I would have felt mord vindicated if it was extended another 2-3 seconds and I saw the little brat's fate

Bitcoin Users In A Nutshe Bitcoin Users In A Nutshe

Now make a video about how stupid people are who support the US dollar

1971: Cosmonauts 1971: Cosmonauts

So glad to see you making animation now man. This was well done - loving some of techniques you are using for immersion... please keep up the good work!

tbremise responds:

Glad to see you enjoyed it! I am hoping to try a few different styles of animation within this and next year, so we'll see what happens with that.

Thanks For watching!

Clown College Clown College

Love the Ren and Stimpy influence here. Great animation and execution as always.

Mitch Murder-Interceptor Mitch Murder-Interceptor

Excited for the new work. This trailer is fantastic, I especially enjoy the smoking men.
FYI - your facebook link is broken.

spacefader responds:

Hey thanks for the heads up, I just fixed it, be sure to keep posted for the full video later this month!

Star Wars Meets Lion King Star Wars Meets Lion King

The animation is very crisp and nice, the sound is well balanced. The concept is much more cohesive than I expected and you deserve lots of credit for imagining an effective amalgamation between these two very different universes. I personally thought you could have done a bit more with the concept since you were so spot on with its initial delivery. My biggest complaint about this however, is that the whole movie is building up to a punch line.... and the punch line was cliche' and drab. Seemed like I never got my jollies off after the build up... youre leaving me with blue balls here Jason.

Duck Hunt Duck Hunt

It was well produced, but I found the quality of the song and the comedy to be lacking. I think people were more impressed by the novelty of this than the quality.

funymony responds:

Aww, well that's a shame. I was hoping it'd be above average quality, especially with what I've seen coming through the portal these last few days. Thanks for the honesty and the review, dude!