View Profile Genclops

58 Movie Reviews

Very nice animation style, and I love the design of hte robot character. Excellent work!

Butzbo responds:

Glad you liked it man; I've been coming back to work with this robot character for a while now :) !

Great work. Enjoyed the animation, pacing, originality and musical selection. Bonus point for Giygas, you know what I'm talking about.

I would say that this is about as good as music videos get. Absolutely phenomenal work

KartuneHustla responds:

Thanks Genclops!

41 Game Reviews

Ok so first off, this is a really nice game. The controls are smooth, the graphics are neat and I love the simplicity of it. That being said, I do have a few criticisms.

The voice acting is a little off... it seems like you had the direction down, but should have gotten someone else to do it rather than doing it yourself.

Most of the time the ninjas are just aimlessly running around not attacking you, I understand that this is likely by design, the AI could be tightened up a bit.

The random highspeed dart that flies out of nowhere is something that IMO, should be introduced a bit later in the game after some scaling.

I hope you don't take any of these criticisms too harshly though, because I really dig the game. Look forward to seeing more of your work!

5 stars for pitting me against an army of Wolf O'Donnell

Absolutely brilliant. Original concept, style and aesthetic. Absolute treat to play all around.

30 Audio Reviews

Just had this shaking my house for 3 repeats

Hope it was wurf! lol

Love this one man, really digging those little voices that come in at 1:30. Chill track

Thank you!

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?

Great way to start my morning this morning

BOULLIE responds:

Thanks for making me part of the routine

54 Art Reviews

Love this man

y can I press start?! this gaem SUX!! 0/0

My favorite part was when his arms stretched

33, Male